- The dips of the layers oscillate between 80 and 90 degrees, which meant that there was no sequence between the layers in the cuts made along the layers.
- Palestina's fault is one of the principal region structure of the colombian territory, which has influence on the tectonic evolution of the Colombian Andes.
- It is located on the eastern side of the central mountain range, a strike fault with dextral movement of approximately 350 km and belongs to the system of regional faults of Palestine which is related to the current volcanism of the area.
- Its geology is based mainly on igneous and metamorphic rocks that show the influence of the fault due to the presence of striations and minerals lineation.
- The large movements in mass that occur in the area are associated with the trace of the Palestinian failure, where fractures and structures folded by the shear zone can be identified.
- The main problem with the modeling of the Palestine Fault was that the data found to do the modeling is not well collected or documented, so it was quite difficult to obtain relevant information about the behavior that it actually had.