Index of Documentation
- Browse your Study and Setup your 3D Model
- Edit your Map and Cross Sections
- Visualize and Interpolate your Model
- Use your Model and Share it
- Write Articles about your Studies
- List of Permissions for Studies
Second tutorial: Edit your Map and Cross Sections
What you will learn.
You will learn how to edit your first cross section to reflect the geology. This tutorial will cover Polygon Operations, Line Operations and Node Operations. You will also learn to use the available information to draw your cross section. This information is divided in vector information, and image information. Vector layers contain boreholes, and other ArcGIS vector objects. Image layers are georeferenced images, that you could have uploaded as GeoTiff or as .png that you georeferenced. In this tutorial you will learn also that.
The result of this tutorial.
This tutorial should finalize with your first cross section. As a tip, you can use cross sections in your articles with the markdown:
This is A-A' cross section in the demo: