Index of Documentation
- Getting Started with Geomodelr
- Georeferencing your Model
- Edit your Geological Map
- Edit your First Cross Section
- Use Interpolation to Refine your Model
- Create Visualizations and View Everything in 3D
- Use Boreholes
- Write Articles and Presentations about your Studies
- List of Permissions for Studies
- Brochure Models in Exploration
- Brochure Hydrogeology
Fourth tutorial: Edit your First Cross Section
What you will learn.
You will learn the importance of the first cross section, which will determine the interpolation direction. You will learn how to edit your first cross section to reflect the geology. This tutorial will cover Polygon Operations, Line Operations and Node Operations. You will also learn to use the available information and all the helper tools to draw the cross section.
The result of this tutorial.
This tutorial should finalize with your first cross section. As a tip, you can use cross sections in your articles with the markdown:
This is A-A' cross section in the demo:[[section:Tauramena/A-A']]