Index of Documentation
- Getting Started with Geomodelr
- Georeferencing your Model
- Edit your Geological Map
- Edit your First Cross Section
- Use Interpolation to Refine your Model
- Create Visualizations and View Everything in 3D
- Use Boreholes
- Write Articles and Presentations about your Studies
- List of Permissions for Studies
- Brochure Models in Exploration
- Brochure Hydrogeology
Third tutorial: Edit your Geological Map
What you will learn.
You will learn how to use the basic geological operations to edit your geological map and get it ready to start building your geological model. The operations are unit operations, line operations and node operations. You will learn how to add and edit geological units, and lines, which can represent either faults, fractures or veins depending on what you want to do.
The result of this tutorial.
At the end of this tutorial you will have a Geological Map that you can share, download and use as a guide for cross sections and other features. You can include geological maps in articles like the following: