Index of Documentation
- Getting Started with Geomodelr
- Georeferencing your Model
- Edit your Geological Map
- Edit your First Cross Section
- Use Interpolation to Refine your Model
- Create Visualizations and View Everything in 3D
- Use Boreholes
- Write Articles and Presentations about your Studies
- List of Permissions for Studies
- Brochure Models in Exploration
- Brochure Hydrogeology
Fifth tutorial: Use Interpolation to Refine your Model
What you will learn.
You will learn how interpolations can help you save a lot of time, by giving you a head start for next cross section. You will understand how you can pass from one cross section to many in a few seconds using the interpolation. You will also understand intuitively how the interpolation works.
The result of this tutorial.
This tutorial should finalize with your 3D model ready. As a tip, you can use the Cross Sections and Map visualization in your articles with the markdown:
It will look like this in an article: