Index of Documentation
- Getting Started with Geomodelr
- Georeferencing your Model
- Edit your Geological Map
- Edit your First Cross Section
- Use Interpolation to Refine your Model
- Create Visualizations and View Everything in 3D
- Use Boreholes
- Write Articles and Presentations about your Studies
- List of Permissions for Studies
- Brochure Models in Exploration
- Brochure Hydrogeology
Fourth tutorial: Share and Use your Model
What you will learn.
We will give you a basic outlook at what you can do about your model. You will be able to learn how to write articles about your model which have interactive Geomodelr objects that you created. You will also be able to learn how to embed any Geomodelr object, like cross sections, the map, and visualizations into an external website. Also, you will be able to download your cross sections and map to use with other software. The most important part of the tutorial will be to use Geomodelr Query Tool, which is a Python program for using your models.
- You can read more about Geomodelr Query Tool, its commands and how to install it in: Read the Docs Geomodelr Query Tool Page.
- You can download and play with Geomodelr Query Tool source code, which is licensed under the GPL in link: GitHub Page.
- You can learn more about Geomodelr's interpolation algorithm in: Interpolation Algorithm.
- You can learn more about the Articles Markdown in: Articles.
- You can learn exactly which permissions each role has in each object under a study in: Permissions.