Index of Documentation
- Getting Started with Geomodelr
- Georeferencing your Model
- Edit your Geological Map
- Edit your First Cross Section
- Use Interpolation to Refine your Model
- Create Visualizations and View Everything in 3D
- Use Boreholes
- Write Articles and Presentations about your Studies
- List of Permissions for Studies
- Brochure Models in Exploration
- Brochure Hydrogeology
Sixth tutorial: Create Visualizations and View Everything in 3D
What you will learn.
You will learn about all the different visualizations available in Geomodelr and how to use each one of them to fully understand the geological settings. You will also be able to export your 3D solids to other platforms, combine visualizations and use your visualizations outside Geomodelr.
The result of this tutorial.
At the end of this tutorial you will have created several visualizations to better understand in 3D the different Geological settings of a region:[[visual3d:Tauramena]]